Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- War memorial tours
Visit some of the many war memorials scattered throughout Queensland using specially-developed driving itineraries.
- Green engineering pilot driven by new market-based mechanism for nutrient management
A green engineering pilot uses river restoration to achieve a better water quality outcome, while delivering cost savings, through the new voluntary market-based mechanism available for licensed point source operators.
- Have your say on the draft waste strategy
Submissions on the draft Queensland Waste Avoidance and Resource Productivity Strategy can be made until 30 May 2014.
- Have your say—Technical services for contaminated land consultation
Public submissions on the Technical Services for Contaminated Land Consultation Regulatory Impact Statement are invited until 16 May 2014.
- EHP News
The latest issue of EHP News is now available.
- Guideline—Streamlined model conditions for petroleum activities
Providing red tape reduction while maintaining environmental standards, these streamlined conditions are outcomes-focused and provide for transparency and consistency across the petroleum industry.
- Capricorn–Curtis Coast region: have your say on draft environmental values
The Department of Environment and Heritage Protection is seeking comment on draft environmental values and water quality guidelines for waters of the Capricorn–Curtis Coast region.
- Premier's Sustainability Awards—2014
The winners of the 2014 Premier's Sustainability Awards will be announced on Friday 30 May 2014 at a presentation dinner hosted by the Premier at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Book your tickets now.
- Air quality
- Compliance and enforcement
- Contaminated land
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmentally relevant activities - Prescribed
- Greentape Reduction
- Incidents and disaster recovery
- Mining resource activities
- Natural resource management
- Planning and guidelines
- Public performance reports
- Resource activities including petroleum, geothermal and greenhouse gas storage
- State of the environment
- Water quality and ecosystem health
- World Heritage Area management review